Half Day Program at St. Paul's
Creative Curriculum in the Classroom
- Our half day program is offered for 2 1/2 to 5 year olds from 8:00am-12:30pm
- Our staff is educated and experienced in the field of Early Childhood.
- We are licensed by the State of New Jersey and our curriculum is developmentally appropriate in accordance with the needs of young children.
- We use The Creative Curriculum, which is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning, enabling children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills.
- Our curriculum provides endless experiences in art, language, music, social studies, math, science and social learning.
- Motor skills and all five senses are fully engaged during play time.
- Our enrichment programs include Music and Movement and musical instruments (keyboard, guitar, etc.). We aim to provide a comprehensive education that will enhance your child's understanding of the world around them and prepare them with skills they will need in elementary school and beyond.
- The Community School is participating in Grow NJ Kids, a state-sponsored initiative to raise the quality of child care and early learning throughout New Jersey.
- Please find the registration application here
Please feel free to call or stop by!
10 St Paul's Place